Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jackson Browne in Boston

Jackson Browne will be back in Boston on July 19. A and I have tickets. Oh.. Oh, it's the same day as Grandma's clambake!! I thought it was the 17th. It will be a busy day. This will be the third time I've seen Jackson Browne with A....seen him many times with B (AKA Notanseladams).
The picture here is A with Jackson when we saw him play the Calvin Theater in Northampton last yearish. (maybe a year and a half)
She grew up on his music and has loved him all her life. It was a thrill for her to get to meet him. I mean a real thrill. He was gracious and kind and she was in awe and starstruck. I almost didn't get the pictures because she only had eyes for him.
B and I met him several years before, after a show at Great Woods at a benefit for Friends of Boston's Homeless. He was charming , gracious and unbearded then. I think the beard is gone now....at least I hope it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment